Courtesy of I-Village Home newsletter, here are Top 10 Ways to Get into the Holiday Spirit. Personally, I like #7 the best - a luxury gift, just for me, or #10, the peppermint martinis with the hubby!
Don't let the melancholy sounds of Elvis's "Blue Christmas" put a damper on your holiday spirit. Get hooked on a cheery feeling with these top 10 must-try tips:
1. Bake a batch of cookies with your favorite person.
2. Gather your closest friends for a holiday party3. Deck the halls from top to bottom, take a few pics and add them to our holiday gallery.
4. Brew a cup of gourmet cocoa and snuggle by the fire.
5. Work on a craft project -- and give the finished product to someone who needs a smile.
6. Treat yourself... to one very special ornament.
7. Skip the malls and purchase one or two luxury gifts (for less.
8. Invite the gals over for a gift wrapping party.
9. Make a festive floral arrangement for the table.
10. Just you and the hubby tonight? Crank up the holiday tunes, turn down the lights and shake up Peppermint Stick Martinis for two.