Here's the wreath I made for the front door. I didn't intend to make one but buy one instead only I couldn't find anything I liked. I actually had lots of creative fun making this. It seemed the key was to use plenty of flowers, add in extra leaves to fill any bare spots, and use hot-melt glue to ensure the flowers stay in. In landscaping, I was told to use plants in odd-numbered groups, 1, 3, 5, etc. I applied the same principle here for the most part, and it seemed to have worked. I used a grapevine wreath as the base. These are silk flowers but since the door is so far under the porch, it shouldn't get wet. I also didn't pay attention to the price of the flowers I picked out which is good and bad. Good, because I think I choose some truly lovely flowers. Bad, because it cost probably twice of what I intended!